Former farmhouse on the corner of Hagden Lane, where Holm Oak Park now stands. Became Austin Cartons before being demolished in 1988, which was described as an Act of Gross Vandalism by Councillor Veronica Conlon and local residents.
(see further description in Blog)
Postcard courtesy Glyndwr Lewis
From the Britain From Above website showing Cole Kings where red arrow is and Scammell Lorries site in Tolpits Lane 1921
Corner of Hagden Lane 1984
Post a Comment