- Around West Watford
- Brightwells Farm
- Cardiff Road
- Cassiobury Miniature Railway
- Colne Valley Light Railway
- Colney Butts
- Heritage Event 2017
- Isolation Hospital
- Museum Exhibition
- NHS@70 Exhibition
- New Memorial Cross at St. Michael's
- Old Postcard Views & Photographs
- Places of Worship
- Poppies, Poetry & Peace
- Street Plaques
- Sun Clock Tower
- Watford - Croxley Branch Line
- Watford Community Fair 2015
- Watford General Hospital
- West Watford Pubs
- Workhouse Bricks
- WW1 Exhibition - Heritage Weekend
- WWCA 40th Anniversary
The following presentation was displayed in September 1914 at the Church of St Michael and All Angels in West Watford as part of the 2014 ...
Brightwells Farm A History Brightwell Farm lies at the southern end of Vicarage Road, just over a mile from Watford and about a qu...
Watford Glass Company The Watford Glass Co Ltd appears to have been in manufacturing from the late 1920's to the early 1990's....
Isolation Hospital Through the 18 th and up to the late 19 th century, if you were unfortunate enough to contract an infectious dise...
West Watford - A Brief History Much has been researched and written about the town of Watford and Cassiobury, but our research to date ...
The following is a transcript of a talk given by Mary Reid at a meeting of the West Watford History Group in April 2012. ~ o O o ~ ...
The Pest House in Watford The Watford pest house was situated at the end of Willow Lane, and it was known as Pest House Lane. It was s...
W H HUMPHREYS & SON REMOVALS Our Founder, the Great Grandfather of the current Managing Director, William Henry Humphreys, commenc...
The Canal at Watford - by Stella Merryweather The branch which was never built. This piece was prompted by a talk given to the group B...
Fowler's Jam Company was founded in 1905 by H.W. Fowler and A.E.D. Fowler and had premises at 29/43 Sydney Road, Watford. They pro...