West Watford History Group

History of West Watford and environs

Isolation Hospital

Watford and District Isolation Hospital, Tolpits Lane. Opened 1896 by Lady Essex.
The Porter's Lodge
0
Holywell Isolation Hospital
0
Isolation Hospital demolished
0
Adele, Lady Essex
0
Wall on west side of Isolation Hospital
0
Pillar from original wall
0
Site of the old isolation hospital
0
  
1 - 7 of 7 Photos
Rss_feed